Sunday, March 4, 2012

A thought from a confused mind...


It took just one or two week for me to make that decision. I don’t know why I made a decision…I know that it is the best I can ever get my life..i just grabbed the opportunity.I didn’t even think about my future. And I didn’t take efforts to review my decision which made me upset now. I can’t find out a reason for whatever I’ve done. I don’t know whether I am right or wrong. I don’t know whether I disappointed or disheartened someone with my deeds.

How will I convince my mind that everything will be alright? How am going to live ma life without proper understanding about which path is my journey? I know it’s a challenge for me. It’s an opportunity to prove myself that I CAN and I WILL.

At this moment I’ve only this thing to tell. “Don’t forget that I always loved you. And I’m with you always. You are there in my thoughts and prayers. I will always tell you to do whatever you want to do even if it is to betray me and go. But I want you t be happy and satisfied. If you think that you need a break to start again go ahead dear…”

No comments: